Hello Grasscity newish grower on board!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cookieplease, Mar 7, 2017.

1. I'm signing up to Grasscity, been lurking a while and growing for two years. Started my own to help with anxiety. I did a lot of research before starting and wanted a challenge so I started mainlining sativas out the gate.

Strains I've grown:
    Barney's Acapulco Gold
    Crop King White Widow
    Ace Malawi
    Mr. Nice Neville`s Haze

and currently:
    Humboldt Raspberry Diesel
    Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze
    Paradise Delehaze

I'm a fan of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro, big pots and coco. During flower I use 5ml/ gal CalMag plus and Liquid Karma, with 8-10ml /gal PBP bloom. Using my 40ish ppm tap, this ratio yields a perfect 6.0 pH. Easy, mostly organic, beautiful plants and tasty buds. Botanicare for me please!

I'll do a journal on current grow, 3rd week flower. I'm most excited about Delehaze. I think she went pheno to whatever indica she has in her, but wow her smell is tantalizing. I'll def run her again if quality is there.
    I'll start a journal soon. I built two cob units, a small 5000k seed starter and the primary 3500k unit pictured.

Things are a bit tight.. I tried four pots where I normally run 2 or 3. I had to prune a lot but they're healthy and doing well. They all smell amazing, super excited about this run!

IMG_20170307_083127.jpg IMG_20170307_083158.jpg IMG_20170307_083222.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to City

Plants looking really nice

• Like Like x 1