Hello Grasscity, Newbie Here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Master Skunk, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Hello everyone Master Skunk from the San Diego County. How's everyone doing? I'd love to know what your toking on if your toking or if your already on the clouds what strain did the work?😃

2. Hi Master Skunk welcome to the city! I'm not high now and have no weed :cry:  It's one of them 20 packs of papers with no bud days.

3. Welcome! About to roll up some super lemon haze..?  :smoking:

4. I feel you PineappleChunk, I had an interview last thursday and friday at the same job, still waiting for the background check to go through so i can take the oral drug test. So far it's been a week since i've smoked any good...

5. What's up skunk? Welcome to GC, north county SD right here

When I get off work in 2 hours I'm about to puff some home grown bubba kush and sugar black rose

You?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sounds delicious! Blunt or joint?

7. Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone! Hang in there two hours will fly like a breeze, atm i'm staying clean. Need to get this job more than anything. ^_^

8. Welcome to GC. Just remember that the dodgers are better than the padres :p

9. Not much of a baseball fan but I will have to agree with you B)

10. Get that paper.

Last year after school I took off 5 weeks while job searching.

11. Gotta do what we gotta do man. How we suppose to hit the dispensaries with empty pockets. Past week has been a struggle having to cope with my social anxiety and insomnia :wacko:

12. Welcome to GC and Good Morning. I'm high as fuck. Not sure what strain it is but it's dank as fuck.

13. Yeah.. I don't know how bad it gets for you but for me it got a lot easier to cope after about a week

14. Joint! They don't do much for me in terms of getting thoroughly medicated anymore but they are still my favorite way to enjoy some delicious flowers

15. Before my week sober I did smoke some dank afgoo, it had so much "crystals" you would have mistaken it for some "Cannabis Caviar", man was I baked! :bongin: