Hello GrassCity Growers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pedrowarez, Jul 5, 2011.

1. #1 pedrowarez, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    A big hello to all the enthusiastic growers out there.

I've lurked here for a little while now and figured I'd join. I am in my twenties, a husband to a beautiful wife and father to a little girl with another little girl due Oct.25th :). I am an avid independent Constitutionalist, 2nd Amendment advocate, amateur AR15 armorer and gunsmith, and medical marijuana grower/patient.

A little info on my growing experience...

I started growing 1-1/2 years ago. I knew quite a bit about horticulture, having learned many things from my mother(who can grow most anything, she's amazing, she literally has hundreds of species of flowers, shrubs, perennials and annuals growing inside and outside her home). Basically I had a love for plants before even being introduced to marijuana.

So about a decade after I started smoking, I decided to start growing with my 2 friends.

We did pretty good right from the start. Although it did come at a HUGE financial cost.
    I've stayed with soil mainly, but have also done 2 harvests in hydro. I prefer soil for many reasons that make sense to me and my growing goals. That said, I will be trying another hydro grow. I have learned much already, having 5 harvests under my belt.

That being said, I continually learned and adapted my growing methods, and still do.

I do not claim to know it all, or that what I do will work for you, but I do claim that what I do does work for me.

I am about to harvest again in 2 weeks, and will post pics of the ladies. ;)

Thanks for having me!

2. Welcome to the City.