Hello Grasscity! Good bye Rollitup!

Discussion in 'General' started by BigSpliff, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I have just jumped ship and intend to now use Grasscity from now on,:wave: Rollitup has turned into an absolute dump with severe security issues.

Just letting you guys know i am here for good! :hello:Hoping this site holds up its reputation!:hello:

2. GC > all bro.

Welcome aboard.

3. Enjoy the ridiculous Humor,Bud Pron,GC word games or whatever,Just have fun and get those green bars up,Damn im wasted :6

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E]Pinkie Pie - Welcome Song - YouTube[/ame]

lol :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ^^ No you fucking didn't haha

Welcome bro!!!

6. What's good BigSpliff

7. yeah i noticed tht on RIU, thats why i stopped posting there. welcome to here.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmvxAcT_Yc&list=FLQKaguy4KGvqAYhPEtRjLOA&index=230&feature=plpp_video]Fuckin' Magnets, how do they work? - YouTube[/ame]

9. I was going to post a picture of a penis to deter you away from this site but I've decided to draw one instead 8=>

10. The best counter-culture community for a reason.

11. Welcome! I too used to be part of another forums (HackForums) but everyone there were just a bunch of fucking douche bags. I think you'll find people here are a lot more friendly ;)

12. Here in the city there are those like me who absolutely crave details; you cite security issues, please elaborate. I frequent RIU as well and would like a heads up if there are concerns.

13. I was part of cannabis.com before it changed owners and went to shit.

Other than that I've been a loyal GC member since 09. :smoking:

14. Nigqas 4 Life

15. Grasscity Bitch Grass Grass City Bitch LOL, just the welcoming theme for an new member

16. yeah its def way weird lol

17. Old thread but I have also found my way to grasscity, and away from rollitup. I can't access rollitup all of the sudden and when I was searching for "Banned rollitup" "rollitup down?" I noticed this post and joined this place insted :)

18. ^Its a good forum just make sure you understand the rules and you will have a good time. It's been my only forum for ages.

19. Sup young padawans :D

Hope you two find much to do around here :wave:

Spread the knowledge and love about the herb worldwide! :smoke: