Hello Grasscity from NY!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by narchitect, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Hey everyone! I'm narchitect from New York and this is my toking story:

I began toking last year, but in September '08 I had a serious freakout, was hospitalized in a psych unit and stopped smoking for eight months.

Now I'm slowly starting to smoke again, and I'm really loving it. I have noticed, however, that being on the small side I am a little bit of a lightweight when it comes to bud. I suppose overall this is a good thing because I'm more efficient than others with my weed, but it poses a bit of a problem when smoking.

Yesterday I went to a friend's house with a few other people and smoked. I took about three hits from various joints and didn't feel very high, then I took one hit from my pipe and instantly I was higher than I've ever been in my life! I almost got scared again, but my friends managed to calm me down and I eventually ended up having a good time.

Why did that happen? Why did I smoke, feel nothing, then smoke less than I did the first time and get super fucked up? Does anyone have any advice about the lightweight issue regarding this incident?

2. Welcome to the City!

3. You just have to chill. Its paranoia and its all in your head. If you dont worry about it, it wont happen.

4. Yeah. I smoked yesterday with some friends, really good shit: outdoor-grown blueberry kush. Loved it, didn't freak out or become paranoid. It's all about relaaaaxiiinnnngggg :D

5. Yea man jus chill the only time i get paranoid is wen i smoke outside theres a lot of blue n whites in my hood

6. That sucks bro. I live on a street where the 5-0 never ever goes. I smoke on the roof landing outside my room window in broad daylight and no one gives a fuck XD

7. i do the same shit wit the roof but it gets annoying

8. I don't really think it's a problem except when it rains. Then I bake the fuck out of the garage with my friends. Lol in fact I'm out there right now with the laptop hooked up through the open window, listening to Brain Damage by Pink Floyd and taking down my second joint of the day XD

9. Yeah just chill out sit back and be lazy. Have a bag of chips with you so when you start to feel like your gonna get paranoid again just open it up and start eating. you'll forget lol

10. Hell yeah. I'm running low on my orgasmic kush right now actually, gonna have to go buy more. BTW I watched The Union and Super High Me. Great films, totally changed my views on weed.