Hello girls and boys

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chenry, Aug 14, 2019.

1. From the "Deep South" to everyone out here, wow is it hot outside or what? The humidity here is bottoming out at 70%.
    I just got another tent and another light. I saw a Mars TS1000 on Amazon and for some reason it just had my interest. I liked the size of it and thought it would better cover a whole plant than my purple lights that seem to be about 12-13" X 8 or so inches. One of my 4 plants seems a bit behind compared to the other 3 and I replaced the Vander "1500" with a bloom switch pulling about 200 watts with the TS1000W. Wow, it is a very bright light. More of a white, but just bright as can be. I have 8 lights on 4 plants. I have 200 watts from the wall on top of each plant and each plant has a 600w led each pulling about 100 watts as auxiliary side lighting.
    I'm a bit of a romantic and I look at each plant as a separate grow and I am just knocked out by this single GSC I have. My plants were gift clones from a very dear friend. Two are sisters and one is supposedly Kashmir. I have pruned and fimmed, defoliated and I'm pretty stoked about the next 4-5 weeks.
    I ordered some seeds about a week ago from "the lowlands" and I got more GSC and Somango XXL. I was influenced by the short squatty nature of the SomangoXXL. Do any of you have experience with it?
    Anyway, I just got out of the hospital because of a stomach infection, so I'm feeling like conversation. I don't care what country you are in, I would love to hear from you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to g.c . All the way from Canada.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yupp I love the indica but I also do 1 sativa a crop I'm doing a hashplant one now 20190814_133754.jpg

5. OMG, I wish I could be that open!

6. Ya it's legal here for recreational use we can grow 4 plants per household there everywhere it's like Amsterdam lol.

• Like Like x 1