Hello GC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Joao Chillberto, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Hello Grasscity! :wave:

I'm an 18 year old boy from Norway and I have been smoking for about a year now. I still live home with my parents, that are divorced. Since I still live home I'm not the biggest smoker, but on average I smoke once a week and almost every weekend. School started two weeks ago, but it my vacation could have lasted a bit longer. It has been a good amount of weed this summer, and I kind of miss late nights with friends and not have to worry about shit happening tomorrow. I have a part time job that helps me get my weed money and money for other stupid things. It takes up a lot of my time, so I'm considering to quit... I also play the guitar and love music. Everything from metal to jazz or different types of electronic music. Don't think I have anything more to write now, but looking forward to get to know Grasscity more!

2. [​IMG]

Welcome to the city!

3. whatsup! norway is badass. I bet everyone there jams on a sick electric guitar in the snow.

4. Welcome, Joao! :gc_rocks:

Since you are a student, you may find what I have to be very interesting! I collect MMJ studies and articles. If you ever decide to do a paper on medical use, I have all the studies you could ever need!

For a half-sized version of my List, just click that first link in my sig! :D

If you like what you see, send me an email (bottom of my sig) and I'll send you back a PDF with 840 pages of links like these-

Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma (full - 2006) Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

[/FONT] One in 8 with fibromyalgia uses cannabis as medicine (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]One in 8 with fibromyalgia uses cannabis as medicine - Yahoo! News[/FONT]

Potential Control of Multiple Sclerosis by Cannabis and the Endocannabinoid System.
    (abst – 2012) Potential control of multiple... [CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

As an attachment in an email, my List is easy to forward to all of your friends! :D

There is a LOT more to cannabis than "just" getting high! :smoke:

Educate yourself!
    :yay:

Granny :wave:

5. Welcome fellow blade :)

6. Welcome, the city is awesome

7. Thanks guys! It's not much playing guitar in the snow right now since it is not any snow yet (unless you go high up in the mountains). I live close to Oslo and it's still kind of warm here. At least for us Norwegians it is.

I don't only smoke marijuana to get high, I also use it for recreational use when I play guitar. I'm not really into all the medical purposes of marijuana, other than I know it has positive effects :smoke:

8. Welcome to GC!

Here's your complimentary hug, you only get one. :laughing:

[​IMG]

9. An electric guitar that is not plugged to anything, that must not sound half as badass as it looks.

[​IMG]

10. welcome to the city

didn't you know Norwegians are so badass they dont need amps???