Hello Gc Pplz

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brent_STL_Party_Monstar, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys/gals or what have you just breezing by showing some love I've been on this site before never thought to sign up but I did today. I'm 26 in Missouri Saint Louis native currently in St. Charles/St.Peters County I've seen lots of ppl say it's great dank here in this state but I haven't had the chance to bump into AMAZING stuff, pretty good or very tasty but hell idk maybe it's some here but you have to know some people or something but it's dry out here in STC area Stl has the reg and the Stc (St.Charles) has Kush I do know the loop and S.South like Tower Groves has good stuff but thats a hell-ova drive.

2. Welcome to grasscity.

3. Thx I don't see to many ppl from Stl or Missouri really at all and the forum pgs that we (Missouri) have are pretty much out dated going back to like 2008-2012 nothing current. Is this site predominantly as far as the states are concerned more so ruled by West and East coast or ppl all over the states are on the forums ???