Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello gang!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HempFarmer420, May 4, 2012.

1. Ive been posting what seems to be far more above average amongst regular posters, and I thought I'd introduce myself to the regulars, and the apprentices, on this board because I believe I'm a valid source of information and experience and I'd very much like to become a respected source of intel around these parts.

I've been experiencing, enjoying, loving the fine flower called cannabis for over 10 years. I began as a recreational user in my teenage years, but after a very severe car accident my pass time has now become my only means of getting through the day. I have pinched nerves in my hip which basically no pharmaceuticals can numb, and the ones that can make me so high I end up drooling on myself.

To sustain my medication, which is madly overpriced for a dried up flower due to its illegal status, I've since made my passion into one of my careers for the past 5 years. I get multiple strains of dank BC hydro on a weekly basis.

So I guess, make sure to look out for my responses! I've lived and learned almost everything there is to possibly experience with this heavenly gift known as the Devil's Weed; and I've made it my life goal to share my knowledge with as many people as possible, in hopes to open the eyes of the world to the wonder, the puzzles, and the beauties of this amazing plant!

So far the majority of my experience on these boards is absolutely fantastic! There are a lot of chill and knowledgeable people! I hope to get to know a great deal of you on what I think is going to be a long stay on these boards! :hello:

2. Glad to have you, man! :wave: Sorry to hear about the pain issues - but I'm glad that you've found some relief! I'll look forward to seeing you around! :hello: