Hello from the plains of Kansas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Midwest Smoker, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hey my name is Justin, I live in Kansas, 18 years old, and smoke weed almost everyday. Cool to see an active forum for stoners etc.

Hope I get some cool experiences and meet cool people.

2. Hi Justin and welcome to Grasscity! I'm Matt from NC, age 18 turning 19 in less than a week. its a pretty chill forum with tons of topics and lots of interesting people, I'm sure you'll like it here. I don't here much about Kansas in terms of marijuana, hows the bud out there?

peace and pot

3. The bud aint to bad really, a lot of good stuff comes through KC because of the interstate so we get stuff from cross nation

4. Nice to meet you Justin,I'm Cody,new to the site also!

5. Hi guys! I'm "Granny", one of the local know-it-alls! lol I would like to show you what cannabis REALLY is (besides a great way to get high! :smoke: ).

See that pretty blue link just below my grandfather's quote? CLICK IT!

In fact, here's a friendly challenge- just read the titles to the very end :rolleyes: I am willing to bet your faces will look like this :eek: before you make it through the "C"s! Cannabis is good for a lot more than "just" getting stoned!

If you are interested in a subject, like MMJ or growing, read the stickies- they are there for a reason! :D

Have fun at GC. :gc_rocks:

Granny :wave:

6. I'm here from Kansas! I just moved to Manhattan, KS from St. Paul MN last September. The wife and I still don't know many people, hit me up if you are close and want to hang out.

close..... Topeka, Salina, .... that's about it. and those aren't really close. I'm used to living in a city, and everything here........ has lots of space between it.

7. In Topeka, Kansas born & raised. I hope to find more smokers in the area, I have been flying solo for a few years now.

Name is Chris