Hello from the Midwest!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nagol1, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hey watsup! New to the community, hope to share and learn some great info here!

On a side note I'm not looking forward to another midwest winter!

2. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

You like to learn about cannabis, and you have these long, snowed-in winters? Hon, I got just what you need! all you have to do is click that first link in my sig and scroll down until something catches your eye :eek: - shouldn't take long! ;)

Cannabis is WAY more than "just" a way to get high! Read the facts for yourself! Even if you stick to reading the news articles, you will get quite an education!

EDUCATE YOURSELF!
    :yay:

Granny :wave:

3. I know! For me, it's more about the fuel capabilities. That's where I want our future, using hemp fuel instead of blood oil.

4. holla from the Wi..

5. Yeah WI! GO PACKERS! :D

6. Welcome aboard

7. Thanks! I was looking but didn't see one, maybe I'm just high, but do you guys have a politics sub-forum?

8. Hello from Illinois! One of these days the midwest will rock as good as cali :D

9. It already does, we're just not allowed to talk about it ;)

10. I'M NEW! wisco boy here

11. This is exactly why I got the hell out of Iowa. Just moved to Colorado and, contrary to what I was led to believe most of my life, winter is sooo much better here. Seems like no matter what, there's a 20+ mph wind at all times during the winters in the Midwest. Also, haven't had to plow through snow drifts with my car yet!

12. Welcome to the city from Iowa! :wave:

:smoke:

13. I've often thought about moving there. All of my family is here in the midwest, although the drive is only about 14-16 hours from here. I looked into moving to Spring something or a nother... about an hour south of Denver.

That wind gives me such a headache man, day after day, cold weather and wind of your face. You're making me miss Arizona right now, I lived out there for 3 years. Shit was HOT!

14. speaking of weather...stoners should drive pick up trucks...i can't risk gettin stuck with my shitty car and having it stink like weed if someone stops to see if i need help... not always a likely situation, but it could happen...

15. That's why its all about Audi ;) AWD baby

16. Looking forward to being able to afford something like this. Everyone (and I mean everyone) in the canyon I live in has either a Subaru or a 4wd Toyota. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here with an Oldsmobile lol.

17. westmid, can image what they are``

18. Nagol, I focus on the medical end, but you are absolutely right! You may enjoy these!

Hemp Oil Fuels & How to Make Them (article – 1997)
    HempFarm.com Bio-Diesel Information!

Hemp Ethanol Saves the World (1) – The Economics of Hemp Fuels (article – 2008)
    HEMP ETHANOL SAVES THE WORLD: Part One: The Economics of Hemp Fuels

Hemp Ethanol Saves the World (2) - The History of Hemp Fuels (article – 2008)
    HEMP ETHANOL SAVES THE WORLD: Part Two: The History of Hemp Fuels

Hemp Ethanol Saves the World (3) – The Politics of Hemp Fuels (article – 2008)
    HEMP ETHANOL SAVES THE WORLD: Part Three: The Politics of Hemp Fuels

The feasibility of converting Cannabis sativa L. oil into biodiesel (abst - 2010)
    The feasibility of converting Cannabis sat... [Bioresour Technol. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Hemp produces viable biodiesel, study finds (news – 2010)
    Hemp produces viable biodiesel, study finds

Bioconversion of industrial hemp to ethanol and methane: the benefits of steam pretreatment and co-production. (abst – 2011) Bioconversion of industrial hemp to ethano... [Bioresour Technol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Medicinal Genomics Sequences the Cannabis Genome to Assemble the Largest Known Gene Collection of this Therapeutic Plant. (news – 2011)
    Medicinal Genomics Sequences the Cannabis Genome to Assemble the Largest Known Gene Collection of this Therapeutic Plant. - Free Online Library

Cannabis electric car to be made in Canada (news - 2010)
    Cannabis electric car to be made in Canada - Technology & Science - CBC News

Hemp could be key to zero-carbon houses (news – 2010) Hemp could be key to zero-carbon houses

Have I got brews for you... Hemp beer's here to stay. (news – 1998)
    Have I got brews for you... Hemp beer's here to stay. - Free Online Library

Granny

19. hello from St. Louis here!