hello from phx AZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hedinclouds, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Well hello all! I'm new to the forum and happy to be a part of it. If anyone is from phx hit me up.

2. What's man I used to live out in Phx, hate it cause the summers but love the winter. How's it going way out there

3. With the whole marijuana laws I didn't get to finish my message before I just decided now send lol

4. Now, its not so bad however the summers are hell. To me at least. I just moved from Cali so I love the witters here. Reminds me of home. Trying to find clones out here. Had to let my babies die off and now looking for some medical clones! Hit me up if you live in phx east valley and want to help a brotha out.

5. Yea I hear yea man, im having a friend move out there next year to start up some stuff if we keep contact Well meet up forsure man but that's not till around march. What made you leave cali to Az

6. The medical laws here are being cock blocked by the republicans. I left cali cause it was too expensive to live. For sure hit me up..ill be here cooking in this sun.Ha! Or should I say baking

7. Forsure man I'll have to bring my famous hash oil an super durban cookies derka derka

8. yo dude welcome. i live in the phx area as well! more in the north side of scottsdale where are you at?

9. welcome to the city!

10. hello therr from northern az good weather here in the woods.

11. I'm in the easy valley mesa area. I had a little trouble finding greens but all good now. All I need is a few A+++ clones and ill be good to go. :D