Hello from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by burtango, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,

About three months ago, my psychiatrist actually recommended marijuana for my anxiety and clinical depression (in a state where medicinal marijuana is illegal, mind you). After having been awakened to the medical benefits this miracle drug provides, I decided to join the community and embrace a new lifestyle. I even bought a vape and a bong.

I'm excited to be a member and I hope to make some new buddies here. :smoke:

2. [quote name='"burtango"']Hi everyone,

About three months ago, my psychiatrist actually recommended marijuana for my anxiety and clinical depression (in a state where medicinal marijuana is illegal, mind you). After having been awakened to the medical benefits this miracle drug provides, I decided to join the community and embrace a new lifestyle. I even bought a vape and a bong.

I'm excited to be a member and I hope to make some new buddies here. :smoke:[/quote]

Where at in OK?!

Im an OK toker too!

3. Right on man! Another enlightened mind thanks to the medical benefits of cannabis. :bongin:

4. Tulsa!

5. [quote name='"burtango"']

Tulsa![/quote]

Me too!

6. I'm in okc, you should tell your doctor to contact the reps of the state and we could get medical marijuana I know a lot of organizations fighting for it right now

7. I'm in tulsa and okc! Live in okc visit Tulsa most weekends. Pm me and we can sesh!

8. Welcome to the best weed forum on the web, man! Glad you're here. :gc_rocks:
    I tell ya, I do not envy all you Ok tokers. Y'all's laws are really stiff out there. That's where all my inlaws are from, and I used to have to visit there all the time until my mother and father in law passed away last year. Haven't been back since. I get really paranoid out there, especially since my sister in law's best friend is a cop in Tulsa.