Hello from Michigan State :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by masterchiefer, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Hi I'm new to GC, my name is Doug and I'm 19. I'm a freshman at Michigan State. This place looks like fun so I thought I'd join and talk to other stoners =]

I love blazing, bowling, fishing, xbox, food, food network, and blazing. :wave:

2. hey man welcome to the city.

3. I"m about to be going to MSU next year. How do you like it?

4. Love it. If you like drinking, you will love it, too. Take my advice and get football tix if you haven't already. Find someone who runs a tailgate or go with someone to a tailgate and bring your drinking shoes. Best time I've ever had so far was the weekends of home football games. Drink your ass off Friday night, drink away your hangover, go to the football game, go back to your dorm and get drunk again.

Also, it's easy to smoke weed in your dorm and not get in trouble. People usually aren't too strict on that. Knock on wood

5. Sweet dude. Is it easy to get weed? haha that was a stupid question actually

6. dude, Food Network?!?!? :D:D

7. food network is awesome :D

8. did u graduate in michigan or you from outta state? i might transfer to State after a year at Schoolcraft community. i get a couple years free there.

9. I am from Michigan. Couple years free from State or Schoolcraft? either way, awesome