Hello from MI.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sShaDE, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Just figured I'd stop by and say Hello since I'm new here. Lets see, I guess I should give a bit of Info on myself then.

Me name is Kirk but everyone that knows me calls me sShade, I'm 25 years of age. I live in Mid, Michigan but I was born In small town in Northern Ireland call Portstewart. I moved to the states when I was 6 years of age. Let's see, I do Landscaping for a living. Currently am single and am amazingly happy with that status. I enjoy movies and music, and I love to play video games more than I probably should. I'm really a big kid I guess, Hah. I'm just really living my life right now and loving every moment.

Sorry If I gave to much away, but I'm an open book really. I'm looking forward to posting here.

Cheers,
    sShaDE
    :wave:

2. It's nice because you could just copy paste that onto a dating site and be A OK. :hello: welcome man..

3. Man you sound like a rad stoner foreal.

WELCOME TO GC man. Just don't be a n00b and ask how to grow before researching and stuff. But since you aint a kid i am sure you will be fine :)

Smoke on

-BH

4. sup man
    that is all.

5. hey dude, welcome! Glad to hear another michigan toker has joined the community.

6. im from michigan too! welcome man