Hello from Ireland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VaporizEire, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Alright folks, I'm new to the site here. Just wanted to start this thread by saying hello and introducing myself. I'm from Dublin, Ireland, and signed up here to get more info about the worlds greatest plant, and also help about growing it, as it's something I've been thinking of doing. Just back from Amsterdam too where the grass is greener than Ireland's. A brilliant city and well worth another visit.

Peace

2. I'm just a newbie to this forum myself, but welcome to you! I've been a bit of a fan of "Ming" Flanagan's activism for a bit of time now. I wish you much luck in getting medical cannabis legalised.

I'm not a farmer, but a close friend to one and I'd recommend your first step would be to get a copy of Jorge Cervantes' Marijuana Horticulture. It's pretty much the Bible of cannabis growing to everyone I know.

marijuana growing by Jorge Cervantes - the best cannabis grow guides you can find!

Best of luck to you! Slan!

3. Hey, yeah Im a fan of Ming too. He was at the Dublin Legalise Cannabis March last year in 2010, a great day out I might add.
    Thanks for the info on that book, I've been looking at some of the threads on here about growing and there's some amazing amount of information on the whole process. Fair play to all the posters here who contributed to the guides!