Hello from Fungardner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fungardner, May 25, 2009.

1. I don't think I ever introduced myself. Pardon me for that! :eek:

I'm a Horticulturist by trade and own my own greenhouse & landscaping business. I also assist in the design and construction of gardens including professional cannabis gardens. I'm married with a young son whom my wife and I adore. My wife does not smoke nor grow any cannabis unfortunately. She simply just don't do it, and I respect that. Our home is currently on the market for sale and we are moving back to our home in Colorado permanetly. Here in South Carolina, we have grown tired of the constant redneck & bible belt politics of the anti cannabis crowd. Its time for a positive change! We cannot wait until we are on our way back to the great state of Colorado. I will be opening a full time canna-grow operation there and will be providing quality grown cannabis to MMJ patients within a care giver position. My plan is not to try and become a large operation but rather focus on high quality grown cannabis. I also plan to perform some grafting and cross breeding with some strains I have in mind that I believe will produce a very sought after hybrid strain.

Peace to all of you,
    FG