hello from East TN

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by trekkiechick052, May 28, 2010.

1. I'm new here to posting, but I've been reading off and on for a couple of months. I'm 24 years old, and I first lit up right around my 18th birthday. While I used to use it recreationally exclusively, I have developed some health problems and chronic pain due to very unstable joints (like knees and shoulders, not the other type.. ;):smoking:) that have a tendency to dislocate with no warning, and so, I now use pot as my primary pain management. I have been offered prescriptions for opiates on a few occasions, but I don't like to take them because I'm already nauseous all of the time, and opiates makes that worse. Interestingly enough, pot takes care of the anorexia inducing nausea, and I can actually eat fairly normally.

In any case, I look forward to posting some more and getting more involved in the future.

2. word bruh im from tn too.. i live middle tho near nashville haha..
    and sorry about all that shit man.. if we could all take a little pain from you i know we would doesnt make sense why it has to happen to certain people. but yea the food is good yes? haha