Hello from Damage

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Damage Inc, May 12, 2009.

1. #1 Damage Inc, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    Hello all :wave: i go by Damage i have been a dedicated smoker and should i say conneseur of sorts for the last 21 years and will continue to be while im alive I am a bartender so obviously its the night life for me and when im not working i travel especially Amsterdam i should say Holland i love the whole country and go as often as i can. Cannabis is a major part of my life from the beauty of the plant and her taste texture and smell and especially the incredible Highs that she gives us. I stumbled on this forum by searching for helpful tips and with this forum and all your approvals i think i found a new cyber home. My knowledge of cannabis is pretty extensive so if anyone has any questions let me know or anyone has any advise for me then i would love to hear it. Now im gonna enjoy this king sized joint of grand daddy purple i just rolled for myself,

Cheers and happy smoking,
    Damage (soon to be pleasantly Damaged) :smoking:

2. welcome bro

3. Welcome to GrassCity man!

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Be an active poster and feel free to ask us anything you want (as long as it follows the rules).

Sounds awesome, we can always use another seasoned toker! Keep rollin' bro :smoking:

Regards,
    GlitterPaws :wave: