Hello from Dallas, Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tishacruzan, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Hello,

My name is Tisha Cruzan, and I'm a web designer, graphic designer, and web tv host. I also am trying to push forward in legalizing weed. I love edibles more than smoking.

2. Nice to meet you, I also just joined the forum.. Edibles are also my favorite preference when getting baked.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Wow, love the brownies! Wish I could get my wife on board with them, but she seems immune where I eat one half and have to be pulled back from the clouds... Idk why as we toke the same and should have the same tolerance (really I should have more as I weigh a good 70lbs more than her... I also am a graphic artist here in Dallas, web development, SEO expert, but currently spend my days doing 3D hand drawn renderings for a great remodeling company. Grow as a hobby, or should I say its one of my ocd's... It really is therapeutic to groom my babies and watch them go from a small seed to an monster that's touching my attic ceiling or peaking over my fence in the back yard... Idk what it is about it but it fulfills my god complex, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum