Hello from Colorado Springs, CO

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PurplePlane, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys.
    PurplePlane here. I'm not to new to the forum since I used to come on quite abit back in 2010 or so. I see a few familiar people already. It's nice to be back! I'm a regular pot smoker although I love my sativa strains. I typically prefer smoking out of my bubbler or a joint. Living here in Colorado is just awesome. You can't beat the beautiful scenery with the Colorado Rockies and not to mention the pot out here is pretty knarly.

I'll be posting a few of my recent pick-ups sometime next week along with a few other things.
    I haven't seen many people from Colorado on here which kinda makes me wonder, but if you're ever thinking about visiting... I would say "Definately!" It's like a mini-amsterdam in-a-way.

Nice to be back guys!
    Peaceee. :smoke:

2. Welcome back

3. Hey Purp Plane, I just moved out here to CO Springs just last week. I already love it here. I'm new to the area and it would be nice to meet up with some people with the same interest. :smoke:

4. Hey PurpPlane and sensei.. new to the colorado springs area too. Attempted to live in denver lol but i put an end to that quickly. I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as i am!!!!

5. Colorado here also. Im down to meet anyone with their red card.

6. I'm from Colorado too. I always go to springs to get my bud lol

7. Hey what's up guys, I'm a first time poster here, but have read the site religiously for years now. I know this question has been asked numerous times but my own curiosity is making me post... I'm 30, live in the mid-west and have no college education but am a golf course supervisor. I would love nothing more than to pack up and move to Colorado(springs) area... I'm just wondering about jobs there right now, anything where I can survive comfortably in an apartment by myself. I don't need much room.

8. PurplePlane! Hiya, I just moved to Colorado Springs, and yes it certainly is BEAUTIFUL here. Nothing like headin' out of town up into the mountains and smoking with the cool breeze on your face. I'd love to meet a fellow advocator of sativa, :D!