Hello From Boston

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GardenAnnex, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Hi all. I am from the Boston area. 2 of the states in my area support legalized medical marijuana, and 2 others support decriminalized marijuana. I like that, but it could be better. I don't smoke a ton of pot, but I enjoy growing, something I've only recently come to learn. I'm a legal caregiver and my 'partner in crime' is a legal patient. I've done personal grows for about a year now, and currently concluding a first harvest as a commercial grower with my buddy.

I have 4 c99's under a Mag357 led in coco using H&G nutes. Things are going well, I will be throwing the switch to 12/12 in a few days.

The commercial grow, we are using 6 site 8 gallon UC, 12 site 5 gallon bubble buckets, 10 5 gallon in soil, and 4 5 gallon in coco. We have c99, white widow, og kush, and bubblegum growing.

We are planning to open a garden store in our area and online at some point in the first half of this year. Not that it's the reason I signed up, it's not, I'm signing up because I've heard a good reputation about grasscity and have some really knowledgeable people on here. I hope to learn from you!

2. Hello everyone im from laredo tx and got to say im with you on legalizing the herb it be better for everyone i used it for medical reasons though but still much of luck pea:smoke:ce