hello from bc

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by green acres, May 2, 2008.

1. hey from vancouver. im working on some purple chemo`s hope to post photo`s soon, also making a few grow boxes with photo`s soon also.:gc_rocks:

2. Welcome to the city!

I wish I lived in BC. :(

3. Welcome to the citah! I am thinking about moving out to Vancouver after I graduate. How is the rent in BC? Or a better question, how is the economy and job situation?

4. Expensive is the only way I, a person not from BC, can answer your question. Very expensive. :p

5. yeah i live in BC too, hour away from vancouver. the rent is very expencive like in the middle of the city but u can prolly find some cheap apartments around if its not right in the center. tons of jobs here too.

6. ya it`s expensive and downtown is crawling with homeless heroin junkies all lookin for a free ride through life.lived downtown for 3 years in yaletown (ritzy erea ) bums tried to rob me 6 times, all unsucsesfull.stay out in coquitlam or east van, im in east van.
    when you planing on moving out here? when you decide let me know my landlord is super cool,has some nice places and knows what im about,or help ya find something here, lived here all my life.