Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello, From Baltimore!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by getz999, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Watsup, guys?

I've been lurking here for a longgg time, and decided I need a new forum to add to my list of ways to waste time at work.

I've been smoking for a little over a year and a half, and have no end in sight. I just moved up to Baltimore about a year ago from southern Maryland, and holy eff is it hard to find some smoke around here! Everyone is too sketched out

2. Welcome to GC take a look around and stick around main.

3. hello from just south of you! im in the annapolis area.

4. Over in Chesterfield.

[​IMG]

5. I live in Baltimore County, I work in the city too. Currently residing near catonsiville.

Baltimore has some gooood bud if you know the right people, and generally cheap too.

6. Mo county here, bethesda to be exact. Welcome to the forums bro :D

I went to school up in bmore in 2006 and at the time i found that its fairly easy to get weed up there, like ppl are always on the corner trying to sell the shit lol. I was in the worst part of bmore tho with the drug addicts and shit so thats prolly why it was so easy.

7. I'm from PG county.

Yeah, some people in Baltimore are all cracked out most of the time, but good luck finding some! :)

8. Hey, i'm just south in silver spring (near DC). connects can be a little hard to come by. well at least it is if you don't really like bush or really low grade mids. I don't know about cheaper in Bmore but i guess again it depends on what your looking for. Prices are general. when its dry dont be surprised if you get taxed an extra 20.

9. im about an hour north wats up. if u need bud u should try hanging around the headshops. last time i was at the headshops i saw lots of deals going down lol.

10. Thanks for the many welcomes. This is a pretty cool site, with lots of good info.

I'm a bit of a snob, so I don't settle for your run of the mill KB most of the time, its mostly my fault that I can't find any I guess, lol.

I go to a few head shops around here, I mainly go to this place, Peace of Sunshine...it's pretty ill.

11. I live in the randallstown area man. like 15 shy of the city pm if you wanna chat