hello from austin texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xgrindcorex, Nov 29, 2009.

1. hows it going grass city?
    i reside in the ATX and love it here, it is drama filled and the biggest little city in the world ( i think) which is not good, BUT on the bright side green is never hard to come by. :D

my collection consists of phx glass, ssv, 2 dry peices, and a double bub.
    looking to sell my phx and possibly buy a roor or toro, i love the percs in the phx but id rather have a gong that my gf doesnt have a hard time taking a hit (preferably a simple straight tube) maybe a stemless? what is everyones thoughts? are toros worth getting if you arent buying the tree perc'd toro (ones that go for a grand. im only looking to spend 400 tops.

2. Welcome! I'm moving to Austin in January, so it's good to hear finding bud is easy. What kind of pickups are you getting? Just curious about quality/quantity/price.

Also, what do you mean the city's filled with drama?

3. austin has good headband, kgb, black berry, sour deisel, northern lights, nebula, and some shroomy d are the usual i get. prices are about 50 to 60 for an 8th depending on your guy. overall guality austin has some of the best bud in texas by far. and it is practically legal downtown, its not unusual seeing people smoking js just walking around or people tripping on acid acting a fool on the drag, etc.

4. All good to hear man, thanks.

5. my pleasure, hope you enjoy the city!

6. Welcome to Austin.

7. Reporting back after visiting Austin for the first time this week, and finding a new place with my girlfriend. The city is really impressive and I'm pumped to get here permanently in January. See you guys around!

8. congratz on the move bro, hope you enjoy the city :)