Hello from Atlanta GA fellow tokers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bruce6000, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Hi all,

After a lot of searching, I think I have found the right herb forum. I'm also active on shroomery.org under the same handle. Glad to be here and hope to meet some cool folks along the way.

Peace!

2. hey was uppp :wave:
    i'm chillin in ATL as well

definitely lots of dankness around

hope ya like it here :D

3. Plenty good weed around bra:D.
    welcome to the city:cool:

4. #4 bruce6000, Sep 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
    Hey SmokinGirly,

Thanks for the note. Glad to be here. As soon as I figure out how, i'll add you to my friends. It's definitely dank in Atlanta and getting gas is a bitch haha... chat with you later.

Peace!

5. hey whats uo everyone im in griffin baked like mofo:smoking::smoking:

6. griffin?
    brooo talk to meee
    welcome to the forum bruce

7. Paulding County here. :wave:

8. welcome to GC, glad to see another ATL peep

this drought out here is killin me = / down to my last few g's of mids (sad right?), the only bud i have access to at the moment is the trap over in decatur, but fuck that. who else is pissed with all this gas BS?

9. What's up urbandiesel! No kidding! They say that a day with some bud and no money is better than a day with lots of money and no bud. But right now i ain't got shit, no money, no bud and no gas haha. Anyway, good to chat with someone from my side of town.

Peace!

10. Shit all I can find is brick weed. And they price it like it's the killer. So needless to say I do without.

11. man i was in augusta where i could get an oz for 80, but now i come up here to the atl and an oz is fucking 350-400!!! fuck that shit, i might just have to be a non smokin ass *****, these *****s up here trippin.

imma buy it anyway tho lol ***** gotta stay high

12. LMAO! an oz for 400? Who the hell is your herb dealer, Donald Trump?