hello, from an OVERGROW refugee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chronmaster3000, May 23, 2008.

1. Been reading from this site for a long, long time, and finally decided to register; mostly so that I can see photos, but I'm just kinda paranoid:hide: about talking about the p-o-t over the ole internet.

I consider myself to be fairly knowledgable about growing (legal things of coarse), but have only done so a few times. I do have somewhat of a green thumb, and think luck has a lot to do with my successes.

I have the beginnings of an indoor hydro grow now, should be just enough to keep me in the veggies and that'll be about it probably. Never done hydro before, but have already taken clones from soil potted mother and they haven't rooted out yet, but thanks to my own foliar spray recipe, they look BETTER than they did on the plant! but i'll save that for the correct forum.

HI HI HI!!!

2. it seems like most people on gc who are paranoid about talkin bout weed for watever reason have written in their sig "everything i say is a lie and not to be taken seriously, i am a complusive liar etc etc" or something along the lines of that. in theory i guess this would help but i dunno.

and welcome to gc dude.

3. yeah, that's a good idea maybe, I put something there but it sure wasn't a disclaimer, and I didn't see it in my post, maybe it'll show in this one. I'll update pics and stuff after sleepy time. NO WORK ON FRIDAYS!! (for now)

p.s. my lawyers have informed me to state that everything I say is a figment of YOUR imagination - boggles the mind, right?

4. yeah, there it goes; sexy!