Hello From A Jersey Stoner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by goneforever, May 24, 2013.

1. #21 walterbishop, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    It's a terrible show, about a place in NJ where out of staters (mostly New Yorkers) come and act foolish. In fact most people in Jersey call Seaside, "Sleazeside."

There's soooo many better beaches than that dirt hole. Thankfully Sandy blew it away. Hopefully with the rebuild comes a better crowd. I doubt it though.

2. Those assholes ruined what people perceive of us nj people for life, I swear. No, we're nothing like that! Yes, there's people like that here but we are not all like that, at all! Lol. Stupid ass show!

3. I'm from Jersey I work in Toms River at a movie theater and the cast of stupid ass Jersey shore was there shooting a promo for the premier of "jackass 3" and the Mtv movie awards or something.  They are a bunch of a-holes and they act like children.  That being said not everyone in the big NJ is a guido-d-bag(that includes the skeevy girls on that show). I think it's probally a bit of culture shock if your from Alabama or some southern states and maybe the mid west and you come here and people are driving 85 in a 65 or how fast everyone wants stuff done or getting randomly flip the "Jersey State Bird" on the parkway/turnpike.But if you come from NYC or Philly or some other city I'd think youd find some peace and quiet in lots of nice places.  The problem with Jersey is it so GD expensive to live here.  I pay 1450 a month for a 2 bed condo and 50 of that is dog rent  (yup I pay rent for my dog...but it's ok she brings me much entertainment and joy).  Anyway Jersey Strong...    

4. You nailed it, lol. Jersey is beyond expensive. I don't even wanna talk about rent for my 4bdrm.