hello friends ... im the new guy.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mikeofnebadon, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Hello Grasscity!

This is my first post on this forum, and I look forward to many more. I have a couple grows under my belt, but again ... I look forward to many more! I started in a dingy basement with 0 experience about 10 years ago. I have come a long way from a 5x5x8 cabinet with an air-cooled 600w mh/hps to my current room which is 8x24x7.6 and SUPER LEGIT... lol. my current room has 6 600w, air cooled, inline lamps, a chhc-1 environmental controller, a NG-27 natural gas burner(i only use 2 of 10 burners...lol), and a shit load of exhaust and intake gear. i am running Hortilux Super HSPs over original Sour Diesel, and some lemon skunk. I just cropped a couple lbs of og kush x grape ape(kings cross...but i refuse to call arjan of GHS "king" until he quits man-handling flowers!), lemon skunk and powerplant x kush. i only use natural and organic methods and love dirt. I currently am trying out the Bio Bizz line, and liking it. I look forward to getting to know the users of this forum and removing as much or my stupidity as possible.

Peace!

Mike