Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NeverToked, May 30, 2003.

1. I've never smoked before, and I've always been against marijuana, but I've met someone who has made me take another look at everything. I've been on this site numerous times, just reading the different posts. Everyone here seems so nice, and I'm happy to have found this site! I hope everyone keeps opening my eyes and teaching me! Thank you!

2. welcome to the site......kick back relax and enjoy yourself........if you really want to see what us stoners arte about then try the humour forum, it still cracks me up...lol.........Peace out.......Sid

3. Welcome to our little home on the 'Net. I know who you are, the quote gave it away!! But your secret is safe with me. :)

4. ya,all kick back and have some fun,:D.

5. as I type this im holding in smoke from a mass bong rip I hit, im seeing how long I can type without blowing my load....shit hehehe.ho

6. welcome.... u should smoke weed sometime! weed is the shit! u dont know what its like till u try it... so smoke some dank and then report back to us! lol! see u in the forums!

7. i was initially suspicious of the name "nevertoked" but now i see why:D wellcome to the city:)

8. Welcome to the city friend. :)

9. Stoned and hungover and l can still find it,lol :D.

10. Critter, no wonder you're a SUPER MOD!!! You're awesome! :)

11. Damnit Critter, I just knew you was going to find that. rotflmao. Ya caught me mate. :D

12. under your av it says converted..... does that mean we cant preach to you anymore? :D

wehcohm. its good to have nontokers join our little family online.