Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dasch, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Hiya all! I'm from Overgrow, and our good buddy Den Activist told me to check out this site; it looks like a pretty cool place

I especially like your music forum; it seems to be more to my liking than OG's music forum. I'm a musician myself; I'm currently in college studying music with the classical guitar as my principal instrument.

Oh, I also enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, etc. etc. ;)

Have fun everyone, talk to ya soon!

2. HIGH All, what took you so long Dasch. Hope you have a great time here. Of coarse it's not like OG but hey we All love the same thing. Have a Great Weekend Dasch and hope to see you All later.

3. Welcome to the best spot on the 'Net. Seems to be alot of ya from OG coming over, welcome!!

4. Hello...and welcoe to the city.....Peace out...Sid

5. Hey Babe, nice to see you here... There are a few other ppl here from OG as well... you'll definitely recognize their handles ;)

Post to you soon.

Den Activist

6. I just registered last night because
    Den told me about this place too.
    It's nice..... :)
    Good to see you.

whisper/mithril

7. Nice to be able to see you around and reply... they love you in the Sprirituality forum... I saw the nice reply you got there :)

8. Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

...they've replied to me? hehe I'm having trouble keeping track of my posts without that members screen a la OG. LOL and I'm sober even! I can't imagine what I'll miss when I actually get to smoke again! :D lol I'll have to pay more attention to things now. Enjoy yourselves everyone! Have a pleasent night, evening, afternoon, morning, whatever