Hello everyone, please read. need help

Discussion in 'General' started by Zds95, Oct 8, 2014.

1. I'm new to grass city and I just had a couple questions. Me and a buddy got busted for pot and paraphernalia about 20 days ago. We both went to court and applied for a diversion program because we're both first time offenders. I was wondering if anybody knows if we will be drug tested in our first meeting and if that would effect us completeing the program. I wouldn't wanna do anything to prevent this from being removed from my record, so if I have to be clean for my first meeting I will. I haven't smoked in about 5 days and I go to court to find out if I get accepted tomorrow. I assume they think you're dirty upon entering but I'd just like to play it safe. Please help!! I apologize if I posted in the wrong section

2. I'm from ohio by the way. I was told that you go in and they ask when the last time you smoked was then they schedule your test, I've also heard they haven't even tested people

3. You're going to test dirty for at least a month. They're not going to test you after they already busted you for possession