Hello everyone and a big huge THANK YOU to you all!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ashlar1213, Aug 18, 2010.

1. I had no choice but to start growing for our "Wellness Center" here in CO, due to the new laws. I have never even tried to grow a house plant before so it was a little scary at first. But, thanks to everyone here and their expert advice, I now have 36 very happy healthy girls getting ready to flower. I can't make this a grow journal simply because I don't have the time to do it, though I would love any comments or advice you are willing to give me.

Again, THANK YOU, all of you really helped me get started.
    I posted some pics of one of my gardens. Here are some details. Ebb and grow system using Fox Farm nutes, 2-1000w MH lights, will switch to HP during flower. 18/6 lights w/ 5 15min feeding during lights ON. There girls are 6 weeks old, NL #5 on the left 6 pots and Alien Kush on the right. Very bushey and TONS of nodes. I "think" Im doing good but again, any help is welcome.:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sexy ass plants. my advice is to pass that shit:)

3. Really it was nothing

4. looks good! Keep up the good work!

5. Looking good, dude.:D Keep up the good work!

6. Someday when I get my own place thats what my grow room will look like too. Good job I'll be right behind you.

7. Thanks everyone, can't wait to see them finished. Hoping for a HUGE result!!!!

8. Well I'm sure everyone here was/is more than happy to help.

Your room looks great. Best of luck on a kick ass harvest.