hello :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aGreenghost, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Whats up guys, new member here (obviously). Been smoking on and off for about 5 years now, heaviest use in high school/early college years and now I just like to indulge a bit on the weekends. Definitely not as heavy into it as a lot of you guys are :p

Learned a lot lurking on the forums and my buddy is out picking up a quad of something (lol)

:smoke:

2. damn we seem to be the only ones up. welcome and i hope your stay here is splendid. im goin to be now. tired as fuuuu..ZZZzzzzzzz.....

3. Fuck the bullshit I been workin most of the day setting up my 1st grow and been taking small breaks to troll forums :p.. nice to have you join Green. I have been lurking the forums as well for info but today was my 1st day actually posting much, but GC as an andriod app definatly had an effected which site I stuck to! And so far everyone seems helpful if you need help with anything

4. i have gained a ridiculous amount of knowledge in the couple of months i've spent perusing these forums, and i smoked for 10 years before even finding this website. i thought i knew everything... boy was i wrong.

5. Lol very true, its nice having a resource like GC.

6. haha thanks for the welcome :D

And yeah, theres always something new to learn about this great little plant :) Grats on the grow as well, I have a few friends who grow but nothing major. just for personal consumption.