Hello, and please check out my work in progress:

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by jimlaheysadrunk, Dec 20, 2015.

1. #1 jimlaheysadrunk, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
    hello everyone. great stuff here. im going to start my first micro grow soon, and thought i would upload the progress of my cabinet.

i have a 90W LED UFO coming from a friend to go inside as well, im hoping to use the CFLs to supplement it. do you guys think this will work ok?

inside the box at the top of the cabinet, i made a DIY carbon filter using a combination of different tutorials found here and other places. it uses 2 corsair static pressure fans that i used to pull through my radiators in my PC. so far, its giving really good airflow, i was worried about that cause i saw lots of people saying dont use PC fans. even with just one fan turned on its pulling air through the filter nicely. the outlets on the sides of the cabinet are attached with velcro, and can be moved up and down, or to other velcro strips at the top of the cabinet.

the reflective material i used is not optimal, and ill probably switch it out, it just didnt want to spend a bunch of money on mylar. anyone used these car reflector things? i might just get a couple more and try to cut them up better. also contemplating painting the inside white. thoughts?

i still need to cut out a hole in the bottom so the pot can sit down into the drawer, freeing up precious space in the cabinet. im going to add some more small fans inside and possibly an intake. also seal it up well with some weather stripping.

im going for something similar to this guys:

i have a variety of seeds coming my way, including an autoflower called Ogre, which i think ill start with. i also have Pineapple, Snowcap, Jack Herer, Green Crack, Blue Mystic, and a couple others i dont know of coming my way with the light.

please feel free to let me know what i did wrong and what i can do better

Attached Files: