Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello and Good evening.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MojoDream, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Hello Grasscity, smoking virgin here. Thought I just say hello and start off my first post with a question. My friend just got me my first eighth of schwag (sigh), can't really complain though, as I don't know what the difference is yet. But I was just curious as to what you lot smoked for your first times, if you can remember. Cheers.

2. roll a joint about .5 g

3. I just smoked some mids...hard to find good stuff where i live.

4. #4 wdlssm, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    What I smoked the first time is kinda a weird story. When we bought it I remember my friends (who hooked me up with the deal in the first place) hyped it up like it was the best marijuana anywhere.

However, when we picked up the friends that were really close to dealer, they smoke his stash with him, said it isn't the best marijuana. They said it DEFINITELY wasn't schwag though.

As I remember it now, I remember it being great weed but I don't think it was dank/fire. It reminded me of my last batch of beasters, it had red hairs on it too. Smoked it in a little glass piece.

Good luck, have fun! Just keep something to drink around you, you'll need/want it. :D

Edit:
    Oh, one more thing! I suggest not to ghost it your first session (I.E. holding your breath in as long as you can to make all the smoke stay in your lungs). It can be rough to new smokers.

Not only that, most of the thc is absorbed into your lungs within 3 - 5 seconds because after that the air stops moving in there and the thc can't get absorbed because nothing is making it touch you essentially. Though you could probably just take a small breath every few seconds to get more thc into you.

5. welcome welcome

i have no clue...

remember:
    take out all seeds and as much stems as you can out of your stash.
    when smoking, take a breath after you toke to make sure your inhaling the smoke properly.
    enjoy:smoke:

6. Cheers for the feedback fellas, even after lurking the forums for a month or two I'm still abit clueless..

7. save the stems and seeds, you can make a lot of things with the stems such as hash and fooditems.

8. Get baked. Have fun.

9. Just smoke till you don't feel like you need anymore.

Cheers
    '
    Jaison McDonald

10. Welcome :wave:
    Smoked joints for my first time... some guy was just feeding them to me at a party... I don't know what kind it was (like I had any clue) Just enjoy yourself but don't overdo it.

11. well if its shwag, just keep on smoking til you're stoned, i'd suggest a blunt/jay/bong for your first time as those are my fave ways, but w/e. and even if it is bad weed you should still get baked, first time and all...have fun

12. Some mids.

13. I was lucky enough to smoke some AK47 my first *real* smoking session (the first one that actually got me high). Probably my third session I smoked Trainwreck.

I'm one lucky motherfucker.