Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjaman10, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Hey guys. I would consider myself a very experienced smoker. I have smoked almost everyday, multiple times for the past 5 years, until recently. Every time I smoke I get extreme panic attacks and my throat feels like it is closing up. I took about a good month break. Yesterday I went to try and smoke the tinniest of hits and it sent me over the edge. I called myself down and just went to bed. I woke up this morning with the craziest amount of phlegm in my throat. My throat was really dry and I kept having more and more come up. Any ideas to what could be wrong? I appreciate it a lot. No one else seems to think there is something wrong.

2. Need a clearer story did you get these problems stop smoking weed and came back or, stop smoking weed and now back and having these problems. Sounds like a cold to me.

3. I used to have crazy problems with phlegm after a heavy night. Switched to a vape, no worries.

Course I'm allergic to everything...

4. Lol my dad is an engineer and he studied at ncsu...your name reminded me of him.

5. Maybe weed isn't for you bro

6. If you get panic attacks every time you smoke, why would you smoke? Wouldn't the panic attack totally kill your buzz?