Hello all New to Grasscity

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sonicflood80103, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Hey all hows everyone doing? I just moved down to the Ft. Lauderdale area from NJ. So glad to be out of that cold state lol. 

I joined this site because I got so much advise from different members about glass pieces and that "what to do's" when it comes to buying my first water pipe. The people here are really cool and laid back unlike a lot of forums out there. I'm really excited to meet new people and talk about different topics. 

I also wouldn't mind just having a group of people to chat with and get to know the area some more. I'v lived in Florida before but my wife as never left her home state and has been stressed ever since we moved here about a month ago. She's gotten a lot better but isn't very social so i thought i'd give this a shot. Honestly the nicest people i have ever met are 420 friendly so that's why I'm here lol 

2. Well, welcome, I am pretty new to grass city to myself well like a few months,

3. Awesome how are the people on here? Like if you have a question about products and stuff? 

4. Hello friendo

5. lol i like it a lot already lol 

6. Yea there is a different section on the forums here