Hello all, im new and im from London UK!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by deepdub, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Hello, welcome to the forum! I too am new and came from London but now living in West Sussex (such a nicer place :p )

2. lol might be a nicer place but the weed probably isnt. lol what kinda stuf u getting out there?

3. Why would the weed not be as nice? lol You can get awesome weed in any part of the country.
    Welcome anyway dude.:smoke:

4. ull be surprised. i travel regularly and i have definitely noticed other parts of the country doesnt have as good weed. i think it may have something to do with the prices in london.

quality weed ounces near me go for around 260-280 and im not even that central in london. in chelsea where i work prices are slightly higher but not by that much

5. Welcome to the City! London eh? 'Ello!

6. I'm just curious, how is life in the UK? I'm from the states.

7. i will be in london next week! just to visit and spend a day maybe 2

any tips?

8. #9 ShitsandGigs, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011

Dont really know :D Im new to weed, i got some 'pond weed' the other day and that seems quiet nice and mellow, doesnt seem to have a flavour to it. My girlfriend is apparently getting some strong stuff today but doesnt know what it is so will have to see if thats any good. If i see myself being a daily taker then i will probably try and grow my own.

It's pretty nice depending on the area, i live in Horsham at the moment and its the best area ive lived in, barely any crime, can walk around town with your mobile out without the fear of being robbed etc. Politiions are all wankers and we pay far too much tax but we do get good(ish) healthcare and overall am pretty happy. Only thing that makes me sick is when i see the prices of some of the lovely massive houses in america then look at the houses here, could buy a 4 bedroom massive hous ein america for the price of a small 1 bed in Horsham. That being said obviously it all depends on the area aswell, we dont get ghettos and shit like what you get in america (i think you get ghettos anyway? :p) Though we do get some rough council estates.

Free Stuff to do:

Free Comedy in london:
    http://www.timeout.com/london/search/?tag_id[0]=351&order=mostViewed&date=next7days&flag=Free

Free live music in london:
    http://www.timeout.com/london/search/?tag_id[0]=72&order=mostViewed&date=next7days&flag=Free

Museum of London which is free and very interesting!

The West Piazza of Covent Garden Market has street performers every afternoon some are really good.

Camden has a really good street market

If you like walks/gardens theres:

Queen Mary's Rose Gardens in Regent's Park

St. James's Park - offers one of the best views of Buckingham Palace.

Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens (side by side) are enormous and includes the ever popular Diana Memorial Playground and the Peter Pan Statue.

Primrose Hill is a great spot for a picnic and you get great views all over london.

Stuff that costs but is interesting:

London Dungeon
    The London Eye
    Take a boat trip on the Thames
    Try to make a Royal Guard laugh
    Go to the theater!
    Check out china town
    London Zoo
    do the 'Monopoly' Pub crawl around London
    Hunterian Museum (Bones, brains, sleleton museum)

Theres so much more but ive already spent too long making this list lol