Hello All- and my new piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by btowndan, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Picked up this bad boy last weekend, let me know what you think Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. [quote name="btowndan" post="19112526" timestamp="1386342673"]Picked up this bad boy last weekend, let me know what you think Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] nice where'd you get it? Looks like a shop near meSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Wild Side in Ann Arbor, MI Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This piece uses the "fritted disc" style and I don't think I have heard of anyone with one of these, at least the size of it. Its a lot bigger in person than th picture looks. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="btowndan" post="19112577" timestamp="1386343338"]This piece uses the "fritted disc" style and I don't think I have heard of anyone with one of these, at least the size of it. Its a lot bigger in person than th picture looks. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Nice man, but that company might be In some hot water. The fritted disc is patented by Dave goldstein

6. I actually think this might be the only other company allowed to produce these... Simba has been making these for awhile now... And this one is bigger than any I have seen lol Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="btowndan" post="19113537" timestamp="1386357664"]I actually think this might be the only other company allowed to produce these... Simba has been making these for awhile now... And this one is bigger than any I have seen lol Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Truee, maybe he never fully got it patented? Not sure. Either way it looks like a big disc, maybe a 65mm? Got a water test video?

8. That thing looks killer man that's a good pick up, wish I had something that looked like that.

9. Its pretty large. I forgot the exact size but it was $500+ lol. And I do have a video, of some "vapor" being tested out. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That patent application was REJECTED but that doesn't stop DG from putting that douchebag label on his otherwise fine pieces.

Fritted glass has been used as a filtration device in the natural gas industry for 50 years and is used in labs etc as filters.
    All DG did was come up with the idea to put one in a smoking device. But, he can't even patent that variant because you can't patent
    what is considered drug paraphernalia.

Fucking label. If I ever decide to buy a DG that label is getting scrubbed off.

11. I mean this Simba suits pretty well, got a nice case for her too of course !Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Looks nice. Any fritted piece without that fucking label I just ranted about is a friend of mine. :D

Any info on Simba? Where they from?