Hello again my friends! Your thoughts about my measurements for my soil mix any input or advice plea

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by stanky1234, May 11, 2018.

1. $41/cf for pumice !? Locally, perlite is just under $5/cf ($19/4cf bag). A $36/cf price difference should be a bit of a no-brainer for "best prices". Moonnugs is totally correct on the shipping of rice hulls and MBP. Neither are "must haves" and if you can't find them locally, just give them a pass, especially with BAS's prices and shipping charges.

If you really want something that is a game changer & must have, start a worm bin. There is nothing that can compare with homegrown Vermicompost.

Wet

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yea bro its wild! The only pumice i found was 41 bucks 1 cf. The perlite i have locally is 19 bucks for 2 cf so i just go with that and lava rock. I also use cocoa shell mulch sometimes. Seems to work pretty good. Im working on starting my own worm bin. I know its not exactly the same but i have both my compost piles directly on the ground. Theres a ton of worms all thru it. Im going to have a nice amount of that compost for next season. The way i look at it i know its not the same as a straight up worm bin, but its mostly home made compost with some good worm castings right in my compost lol. I will be using some of that as a top dressing eith a few amendments probably the beginning of next month. Just so its there right before they go into flower. Think its a solid plan?

• Like Like x 1