Hello Again Everyone! Conas atá cursaí?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by celticweedlover, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Some of you may remember me, most wont :D
    Been looking round the forums lately, a lot of members have left since i was here last time :(
    Well, it looks like im gonna give it another grow!
    A Stealth Floro grow, even smaller than the last time, maybe 26" wide, 26" tall and 12" deep.Gonna pack it with either 250/400w of envirolites.
    The last thing im deciding on is the seeds, lowryder seems like the easiest option since i havent got a seperate veg box or anything, probably gonna cram as many of em in there as i can, kinda sog it i suppose! hopefully pollinate some females every now and again to get some seeds.
    I suppose its a micro perpetual harvest is what im going for at the moment to get back into the swing of things.I would still preffer to go for a scrog though with some good beans, ive got some sensi skunk seeds and i still have some from the last time (white rhino, bb x nl, mr nice shit and some others) dont know if theyre still good though. Id have to go for feminized anyway i suppose.Ah well, what can you do :D
    Ill post in the grow room design forum soon with the setup
    Talk to you all soon!