Hello 1 and all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JesseJames4ya, Sep 16, 2018.

?

What is your Favorite thing/product or 2 to partake out of?

1. Bong

100.0%
  2. Bowl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Papers/Naturals(Raws, etc)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Blunts

100.0%
  5. Dry Vape

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Liquid Vape

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Chillum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bubbler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey all, my name is Jesse and I am dropping a big Hello peoples from the beautiful state of NC. Hit my up if you want to be friends and chat on here and talk buuuud :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Welcome to GC
    :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I love that picture of the dog and the caption I'm not sure how to really post on here so if anybody knows anything about making hash from isopropyl alcohol? I made some shatter yesterday from bud but it didn't seem quite potent enough? and kind of smoked up fast? Didn't really have much of a taste or smell? first time making it? I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask but if anybody knows why you're not supposed to use bleached coffee filters? I looked everywhere I can't find anyting? Other than you know there could be a possible chemical reaction I would assume from the bleach?

Sent from my LGMS428 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hey does anybody know how to use this where they can tell me where to go or something I cannot understand any of this I'm wondering if I should just like unsubscribe? I welcome any input?"Ty

Sent from my LGMS428 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My preference would to not be using the Mobile App to ask questions or do research on here. It doe not fair well with the interface and the same could almost be said for Mobile Period but chrome app is better than the sites app imo. But there are other forums that would be a more proper "Subject" to bring up such ?'s. Also try and be patient, to smoke this we have to work and tend to get busy and it may take a couple days max for someone with the correct information to reply. Have you Tried googling methods for and typing in your query? Their are literally Thousands of videos on tons of methods of extracting THC. It is a great site or is for now, hope that helps :) [​IMG]

6. Welcome, mate :wave: