Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Helllpppp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongtoker420o, Mar 22, 2012.

1. just smoked weed, used a bowl and exhaled threw window, went to go make muchie food, came back, room smells like str8 reefer. what do?

(i have someone living with me that i dont want to know that i smoke weed)

thanks for answeres in advance. :smoke:

2. best advice i was in a similar situation but not exactly though open the window as far as you can spray some air freshener and turn on a few fans and hope for the best.

3. open windows + fan + febreeze

4. incense febreeze or use a sploof next time

5. If you don't have febreeze, spray a ton of cologne all up in that shit. Open up the windows and relax. Also, your munchie smell might cover the reefer if you eat in that room

6. Keep windows open, close the door, and waft the air out of the windows

7. Start complaining about one of your neighbors smoking weed.

8. Haha yeah or be like it smells like weed in here and put them on the defensive