Helllp!! Sick plant need helppp!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cr0nickid, Jun 19, 2012.

1. alright so i got it under a snake lamp, and a cfl.. you can see the damage, is it curable? it's my first time grow. input needed!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Attached Files:

2. yeaddooo... input anybody lol

3. Im sorry to say this. But I would get some more cfls, Maybe a growing book if you can buy one cool if not torrent it off the internet their are a few good ones out their. Or spend your time on here and other forums between them all their is all the info you could ever want. Last but not least, Kill that poor plant. I feel bad for it. Start over once you did some reading about everything.

Sorry not trying to be mean but it looks like you grew that plant out with incandescents so far...

4. i don't get it... bro u need help. read... there is some much out there. i did my research for months before diving in. CFL's are doable... i honestly want to run down stairs and snap a pic of a box i have cfl'ed out... its a test box/veg box... nothing great but its cfls that don't produce much heat. honestly i will... if i get comments that tell me i'm a dick for trying to push you to reading or learning new things... i will snap a pic. i'm not going to tell you to kill your plant. what i would do, is to check your grow... hope for a few more nodes and clone them... then put them under a few more cfls and grow them proper.... feed them proper... win proper

5. thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkks guysssss :)