hellllppp!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420ripjeebs, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I have a 2 week old seedlings and the edges of the first set of serraded leaves are white and burned off and its drooping down. Have it under 400w hps and used foxfarm bigboom twice on 1/4 strength. What's wrong with it? :(

ForumRunner_20120316_202616.png

2. Might I ask brother what type of soil you're using and any other supplements? When you say "twice", do you mean twice a week?

3. It was pitting soil from a dollar store it was only a dollar a bag so I went with it the top only looks like that. And with the nutrients I meant twice as in how many times I've used it in the water. I'm using the ff feeding schedule usin the nutes everyother watering

4. You need to re-pot immediately...I'd suggest Fox Farm Ocean Forest or considering its size, Fox Farms Light Warrior might be the better option...amend it with 20% perlite and...hold off on the nutes for a bit and see how it responds...

Feeding cannabis can't really be set down to an exact day or even 'every other watering', observe your plant meticulously and anticipate her upcoming deficiencies...then feed appropriately before theres any problems...too little is better than too much

Bare in mind that the above soils are amended with nutrients are already...so they should hold enough to feed your lady plenty for at least 2 weeks..the perlite will help with drainage...

5. Ok thank u for the help I hop it'll pull through..

6. Diligent care is what it needs atm, I'm sure you'll provide for her fine and she'll thrive :smoke:

7. Ya man thats the mistake using dollar bag soil. I was also for considering how close is your light to the plant?

8. Ohhhh by the way, since you have to re-pot...grab a branded smart pot...its a felt type material...you'll hate yourself if you don't! lol

9. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']Ya man thats the mistake using dollar bag soil. I was also for considering how close is your light to the plant?[/quote]

My light from her is 28 inches away because I thought it would be too intense

10. [quote name='"MichiganHead420"']

Ohhhh by the way, since you have to re-pot...grab a branded smart pot...its a felt type material...you'll hate yourself if you don't! lol[/quote]

Would I have to order it or could I get it at a local Agway or some place like that

11. A local grow store would definitely carry them, otherwise purchasing online is your best bet...but you don't really have the time for that. I'd be re-potting tomorrow brother!

12. [quote name='"MichiganHead420"']

A local grow store would definitely carry them, otherwise purchasing online is your best bet...but you don't really have the time for that. I'd be re-potting tomorrow brother![/quote]

That's the plan! Thanks for the help man.

13. [quote name='"420ripjeebs"']

My light from her is 28 inches away because I thought it would be too intense[/quote]

Alrite, what about ventialtion? Do you have some fans blowing in there? I'm pretty sure its that soil IMO

14. What strain are you growing?

15. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

Alrite, what about ventialtion? Do you have some fans blowing in there? I'm pretty sure its that soil IMO[/quote]

I have a fan blowing in medium with 2 ventilation sections but it gets kinda warm in there around 85 degrees. And it was 1 bag seed tht I found out of supposidly silver haze the bud it came out of was a great smoke.

16. Glad he brought that up, those temps are entirely too high!

It is a bit pricey...but a 4'' inline fan would do wonders for your temp and fresh air exchange... check

6'' High Output 400 CFM In-line Duct Exhaust Fan For Air Scrubber Filter981706 - 6'' inline, 400 cfm for $100, plus you'd need $20 for ducting and clamps...worth every penny though

17. [quote name='"MichiganHead420"']

Glad he brought that up, those temps are entirely too high!

It is a bit pricey...but a 4'' inline fan would do wonders for your temp and fresh air exchange... check

6'' High Output 400 CFM In-line Duct Exhaust Fan For Air Scrubber Filter981706 - 6'' inline, 400 cfm for $100, plus you'd need $20 for ducting and clamps...worth every penny though[/quote]

I'm sorta on a tight budget right now so I wouldn't be able to get the inline fan just yet

18. I bought a couple of cheap 6$ fans at biglots/Kmart,that's an option. Ya 85 is Wayy to high:/