Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Jan 14, 2009.

1. #1 Floydian, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019

2. Aliens, all of them...

3. So THAT'S where them fuckers are...

And here I was afraid of being probed!

4. I just guessed that they were people who searched some kind of marijuana question with google and found their answer on the City and are reading it.

Other than that, lurkers or the Feds.

Just kidding.

5. They must be crackheads.

6. your mom, dad, next door neighbor, the mailman, the garbage man, your dog, a horse, anybody.

7. [​IMG]

8. They're tracking our IP's! Everyone turn off your computer! ALT+F4, ALT+F4!

9. I like to think of them as young tokers who are respectfully obeying GC's 18+ rule.

10. that 18+ rule is overrated. :rolleyes:

11. ^ Hiding something? I'd like to see some ID please:devious:

The search thing sounds good, I used to think they were just robots scanning for any traffic talk or grow addresses, so dealers and growers dumb enough to post the right information on here got visits from their government drug agency.

12. Actually, it's not.

This forum is directly linked to a business that is the owners livelihood. He needs to be sure that we follow the rules or it could be shut down.

Do you think possibly ruining someone's business is trivial?

13. Nope, Im always logged in

14. My computer signs me in, auto,

ye its fancy dont even worry

15. Them be fightin' words round these parts ya heard?

16. I'm always logged on.

I figure people that are 'guests' are people who googled in Marijuana questions and it came up with Grasscity threads in the search. Grasscity almost always pops up first in google when asking marijuana questions.

17. One fuckin' word:

INITIATION TIME! HAZING!

Okay, so that was like what, three words?

INITIATION!

18. Most of the guests are search engine bots. Scanning every page of every website and putting it into the search engine database....

19. I will LMAO when someone says

"But guests cant post in threads or vote on polls"

20. i usally forget to log-in and i only log in if i need to see a picture or post something.