Helllloooo from Snowlady

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Snowlady2010, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Hi all,
    New here and looking forward to looking around. Im in Alaska the land of the free...sort of LOL.
    I have a gro box and an old closet turned veg spot. Here to learn and help my friends learn too.
    Nice to meet ya,
    Snow

2. :wave:welcome to the city Snow!, im 100% positive that i can 100% guarantee that youre going to learn a lot from the members here. They give great advice and give it in the easiest way possible ex. instruction guides with pics, DIY set-ups/add-ons. idk what more to say than youll love it here. and if you have any questions, hit me up and ill help you the best i can or get you in contact with a few that know whats up. so with that said, welcome and enjoy your stay!:smoke:

3. Wow..thanks for the warm welcome highambitions! Ive got lots to do today...including my third attempt at cloning:( Going to hit a couple tutorials while the cubes r soakin) Im using advance nutes in both the hydro and my lil dirt plants...workin pretty well..just not sure my lil clones are getting enough food. They seem to want something more than a micro nute soak...I have some b-52...should I add a few drops to the mist water while they r rooting???:confused:

Thanks all,
    Snow

4. i would take a gallon of distilled water (0 ppm), and i havnt tried b-52, but i have this stuff called voodoo juice(Voodoo Juice - Nutrition for Growing Roots, Bloom Enhancers), and here's the effect of it after 3 days of being in my bucket with no nutes, just misted my rapid rooters(Rapid Rooter 50 Cell Plug Tray (Plugs Included)) before bed for 3 days and they just dipped right in. But back to that gal. of water, I use distilled water and just add 250ppm of voodoo juice ph 5.8 and put in a mist bottle. A friend of mine uses it for his clones with the same effect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]