Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hellen Keller...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys think Hellen Keller masterbated? I mean she used her hands to communicate, so perhaps by masterbating she communicated with herself (akin to internal dialogue). And if she did, what did she think about? The color Black? Was she getting off to different shades of darkness? Was she perhaps the greatest masterbater of all time? Discuss. :smoke:

2. this may belong in the Sex forum, or perhaps General. Definitely isnt about apprentice tokers lol

But I think that since she was blind and deaf she had no concept of what she really had down there, so she wouldn't have been able to even go about thinking of masturbating. just my 2cents

3. damn...that's actually kinda deep haha

4. Why'd Helen Keller only masturbate with one hand? She moaned with the other. Buh dum tss.

5. weird yo.

6. [quote name='"Wiggibow"']this may belong in the Sex forum, or perhaps General. Definitely isnt about apprentice tokers lol

But I think that since she was blind and deaf she had no concept of what she really had down there, so she wouldn't have been able to even go about thinking of masturbating. just my 2cents[/quote]

Hehe you said 2cents and she was missing 2 senses...hehe.

7. Hellen Keller is a myth, how can you learn how to communicate if your completely mute? like fer real.

8. The miracle worker smacked some sense into that dumb (deaf and blind) bitch.

9. yeah mannnn like the government totally lied to us mann, they'll never fool us with their false idols created from inspiring stories of disabled people overcoming their disabilities mannnnn

10. hahaha I love you dude

11. And Beethoven? that dude is fucking bugging if you expect me to believe a blind dude could play some symphony's.

12. Naah dude, Beethoven was deaf, ray charles is the blind piano guy (along with stevie wonder, but we dont talk about stevie, not anymore....)

13. DUDE! Beethoven was their excuse to get us into 'Nam mann, we gotta fight the power mann or they'll keep keepin us down like this mannnnnn

14. Guys, this really is over the line. I know some of Hellen Keller's family personally, and they are pissed. They told me to tell you guys that 'wrrwww garrggleee wuhwuwhwuwh clap clap stop sign butterfly arches, churn the butter butter turn over. wasphjt imjit!!!'

No more needs to be said.

15. How many letters are in Beethoven??? 9. How many letters are in the word President? 9. Those are 2 words! 9+2= 11 What has 11 letters? Agent Orange! That's another word! 12! What has 12 letters??? United States! Holy shit run!! THEY KNOW YOU KNOW!!!!

16. I see a 9/11 conspiracy in there somewhere too!!

17. you just blew MY FREAKING MIND!!! it all makes sense now. 9/11. the war o drugs. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

18. This thread does not belong in this section, or really anywhere on this website

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.