Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hella sting operation or paranoid stoners?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dont trip, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Your paranoid dude, why would a undercover cop make cop references? She was probably just trying to be funny when she said the thing about calling 911.

2. shes really weird... i can see why you were paranoid though

3. She was probably making the 911 and police references so you guys wouldn't rape her :|

4. From the other replies op I came to a very sensible conclusion your just very paranoid and shes a dumb bitch, well there is a chance it could be a s.o but the chances are very slim

5. You're paranoid and she's annoying.
    Never talk to her again

6. #26 Rasta Haze, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    This.

Press and hold 9 on a cell phone......

Edit: She probably told Bill not to smoke in the car or something gay and the Trick was probably trying to make the vibe awkward because he/you all did something to light the fuse on her tampon, just as a hissy fit retaliation - passive aggressive style.

7. I couldn't help but think of Pineapple Express... Lol

"what an adorable little cop"

8. A felony...

9. Actually they do.

Florida Woman Murdered in Undercover Drug Sting | NowPublic News Coverage

That isn't very smart at all.

10. lol the girl was obviously uncomfortable and just talking randomness.. chill the fuck out lol...

11. Dude, foreal ur fucked... Shes gaining intel on u untill she graduates cop college or becomes mall security shes gonna come to ur crib and blow up ur shit with Feds and m4s,and wen ur cribs all trashed and broken, shes gonna say she had evidence cuz she studied u in the car and gonna testify u just blow smoke in her face... Watch man

• Like Like x 1

12. What if she was hardcore being an evil bitch. I knew someone who told me her thumbs were her big toes. It completely fucked with me and yes we had been smoking in my car at the time